Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Bible on MP3

For several years now I've been listening to audio books. I began listening to cassette tapes and CDs in the car while traveling. More recently I started using an MP3 player. You may be familiar with the IPOD by Apple but there are lots of different MP3 players available starting at very reasonable prices. You can also listen to MP3 files on any computer.

I'm currently listening to The Great Awakening: Reviving Faith & Politics in a Post-Religious Right America by Jim Wallis and Spin by Robert Charles Wilson. I use Audible.com to purchase most of the books I listen to. Not long ago I purchased the NIV Audio Bible from Audible. Today I came across a site that has the entire KJV in MP3 files. You can download just the book you want or the whole Bible.

Happy Listening!

No comments: