Sunday, September 21, 2008

White Plains Followup

We had our first Shepherding 21st Century Sheep workshop yesterday at White Plains UMC in Cary, NC. Rob and Emily were great hosts. They had everything setup and made sure everything was taken care of.
I was very pleased with the workshop, and based on the evaluations, most of the participants were too. I'd like to mention several highlights for me.
1. Great participation by the attendees. There was a lot of expertise in the room and people were willing to share.
2. As mentioned above, the hospitality and facility were great.
3. The Google Group worked as I hoped it would. Derek even posted a couple of things during the session to share with others.
I'm looking forward to Wesley Memorial in Wilmington this weekend.

I haven't had time to explore this yet, but here is the link to the Web-Empowered Church software that was mentioned yesterday.

No comments: