Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Jott.com - A cool tool

Have you ever had a good idea while driving, and wished there was a safe way to write it down? You may want to try Jott.com.

Jott lets you call a special toll free number and record a message. Then, it emails the text of your message to your email, or to any other email you have set up in your contact list.

Today, I was driving to one of our schools and I was thinking about a devotion I will be giving this weekend. A scripture came to mind and I didn't want to forget it. I took out my cell phone, called Jott, and left a message about the scripture. When I got home this evening there was an email in my box reminding me of my scripture.

I've just started using Jott so I'm still learning, but I've been impressed with it so far.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paul,

Great blog! Wanted to ask you a few questions if you have any time. Please feel free to email me at djohnson(at)tatango.com

Thanks,

Derek Johnson

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this! As much time as I spend in the car and as much paper as I lose, this is the answer to my NOT losing my mind (today anyway). You are just one cool fella.